ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Graduate Trainee, Decision Intelligence
- Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
- United Kingdom
We are currently looking for a graduate to join Alexander McQueen’s growing team of data Scientists at our head office in London. Working alongside Data Scientists to build data-driven Web-based Decision Intelligence tools working on Back-end, Front-end or Full stack development.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial mind-set, an interest in fashion and interest in deploying exciting technology at scale. You will have the chance to get involved in setting up analytical tools, web apps an IOS apps.
How you will contribute
- You will be a proficient HTML user
- Experienced CSS user
- You will deal with ad-hoc request from various stakeholders within the business
Who you are
- You will have a good understanding of Node, PHP, Django, Ruby, React, Angular
- You will have a good understanding of SQL and UX/UI Design
- A good understanding of Cloud Computing Environments: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Ability to take initiate and work independently
- An interest in Fashion
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity for a someone passionate and capable wanting to part of a team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom