ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Junior Merchandiser
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking Junior Merchandiser who will report to the Senior Footwear Merchandiser as part of our dynamic London team on a 6 months FTC.
The Junior Merchandiser will play a key role in our women’s and men’s footwear merchandising strategy.
How you will contribute
- Support the Merchandisers in collating information for seasonal analysis on both sell in and sell through to inform future planning decisions and budget
- Actively perform analysis reports of weekly performance to help identify opportunities and take actions to maximise profits
- Managing competitor analysis for the category to demonstrate analytical skills, by interpreting market needs, trends and identify opportunities to enhance the collection
- Support on merchandising collection plan, update and follow up with design and development
- Assist in the development of training materials that are fit for purpose and suitable for use by our Wholesale, Buying and Retail teams - transmitting depth of product knowledge acquired throughout the development process
- Support in producing presentations for the Senior Merchandising Manager, to be shared with Senior Management, conveying extensive product awareness throughout
- Participate in technical reviews; driving the development planning cycle through establishing schedules and chasing key stakeholders to ensure key merchandise planning dates are respected
- Support Merchandising team during campaigns, ensuring shots accurately depict new product ranges, coding all items in a highly time-sensitive environment and assisting with other activities required.
- Managing and organisation of sample set before and after campaign launch
Your skills and experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent organisation and ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a passion for luxury industry
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom