ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Management Information System Production and Operations Analyst
Alexander McQueen - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
Reporting to the MIS Production and Operations Manager you will be working with product teams as a tech partner for all PLM related topics.
How you will contribute
- Act as technology point of contact for any new PLM project in the market (Italy)
- Work with customer users to translate high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and manage requests for changes to the specifications for engineering
- Assist the business (customer) in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how they are then integrated with other business and technical processes
- Manage prioritisation of requirements
- Work with development teams and business users to test and validate all new developments
- Act as L2 support on any PLM related topic, both technical and process- related
- Act as a first level support for all PLM topics pre and during selling campaigns
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge and documentation of Lectra Fashion PLM
- Build strong collaboration with Kering Technology team for everything related to ERP (enterprise resource planning) and production planning tools
Who you are
- A professional with at least 2/3 years of related experience. Engineering background will be considered a plus
- Experienced in understanding Engineering Systems and Product Data Management Systems; familiar with actual manufacturing environment and associated business processes
- Experienced in CAD and/or PLM implementations and integration (Lectra PLM knowledge will be considered a plus)
- Strong at stakeholder management, with excellent communication and analytical skills
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Available to travel 20%-40% of the time
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time