ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Production Coordinator
Alexander McQueen - Regular
- United Kingdom
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
We are currently seeking a Production Coordinator who will report to the Producer as part of our dynamic London team.
This role is to support in the end to end production management for Marketing and Communication assets for Alexander McQueen, guaranteeing that the brand guidelines and creative direction is respected. The role works with the Producer to optimise the asset production cycle and reduce production spend where appropriate, without compromising on quality.
How you will contribute
- Supporting with the end to end production of seasonal marketing and communication assets (including, but not limited to campaigns and lookbooks) across the Alexander McQueen brand
- Supporting with production of all stills and video shoot, working on pre and post production for studio and location shoots including call sheets
- Coordination and organising travel arrangements, catering etc. and liaising with studios, photographers, talent
- Sending out call sheets and commissioning forms
- Assisting on set and ensuring smooth running of shoot
- Managing and updating of the shoot calendar
- Managing the creation of all PO’s and requesting supplier invoices
- Supporting the producer with managing budgets, individual shoot budgets, creating estimates and tracking and recording spend
- Working with finance ensuring all invoices are raised and received
- Ensuring all relevant shoot documents and policies are kept up to date
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have previously worked in production
- Ideally you will have experience working within the fashion industry in the Marketing or Communications department
- A working knowledge of photo and video shoots and working with freelancers
- You will be good with numbers and able to manage budgets
- Ideally you will be comfortable working with budgeting spreadsheets
- You will be proactive and an excellent communicator
- Confident working with people across all levels of the business and liaising with external contacts
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively with excellent attention to detail
- You will be an excellent team player
- Demonstrable organisational skills
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level although this is not a necessity
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom