ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Shoes Jr. Production Planner
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Milano - Italy
You will support the AMQ SHOES Production team by managing the order and product documents creation and updates during the production process, from the launch to the delivery of the finished product to the distribution warehouse.
How you will contribute
- Receive technical data and input assignments into the information system
- Draw up the production documentation necessary for the Shoemakers
- Collaborate with the development team in order to better coordinate the production progress
- Monitor production progress and raw material receipt by suppliers and sub suppliers
- Manage transport data needed by shoemakers
- Collect info related to the compliance of the suppliers to Kering standards
Who you are
- You have previous experience in a similar role
- You have a good level of English (written and spoken)
- You are able to use MS Excel and AS400/Stealth
- You have good organization and accuracy skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time