ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Stock Manager
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Paris - France
Alexander McQueen is looking for an experienced and passionate Stockroom Manager to work in our Flagship Store leading the stockroom team and managing large units of stock in a busy, fast paced environment.
As the Stockroom Manager will be a practical and well organized figure professional, responsible for the management of the stock and operational excellence of all Back of House areas, necessary to increase sales and profitability of the selling floor whilst adhering to all House policies and operational procedures.
How you will contribute:
- Lead and oversee the stockroom department by providing training and coaching, organising and delegating tasks, motivating the team and implementing store policies to optimize operations
- Drive the team performance by giving active goals and objectives and work together to achieve KPIs
- Manage and improve inventory control procedures and tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels
- Communicate with the inventory team to meet business goals and resolve issues
- Analyse and manage all incoming inventory upon delivery to anticipate inventory issues and shortages
- Perform daily, monthly and annual stockroom organisation and analysis
- Ensure and maintain Health and Safety guidelines
- Collaborate with and support the store Management team to achieve sales targets
Your skills and experience:
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Strong organizational and logistic skills
- Attention to details
- Able to prioritise and respect deadlines
- Team oriented
- Great verbal and written communication
- Proactive, critical thinking, self-motivated, self-driven, flexible
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time