ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Sustainability Reporting Specialist
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
Alexander McQueen are currently seeking a Sustainability Reporting Specialist to join the sustainability team at Alexander McQueen. The role will be based in our Central London HQ, directly reporting to our Sustainability Manager.
Working in a small team, you will have the opportunity to help support the sustainability agenda within the house. Kering and Alexander McQueen have embarked on an ambitious journey to craft sustainable luxury and as Sustainability Reporting Specialist you will have the opportunity to be part of a team that is working on key topics such as: circular economy, sustainable sourcing and traceability & biodiversity.
You will be required to effectively support the team by coordinating our key environmental reporting requirements and preparing data to report on our progress. This will require precision, attention to detail, responsibility, excellent communication and analytical skills, and strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
How you will contribute?
- Coordinating the brand’s annual environmental data submission to Kering Group. This includes data collection and consolidation, checking its completeness and accuracy, and performing calculations (including year-on-year trend analysis).
- Supporting the aggregation, calculations and analysis linked to the Environmental Profit and Loss (“EPL”) account to provide information to Kering Group in a timely manner.
- Coordinating the Extended Product Responsibility (EPR) reporting obligations, including preparation of reports to relevant eco-organisms.
- Ensuring all information for our reporting requirements is stored and prepared in a timely manner, while ensuring its readiness for internal/external audits.
- Liaising with various business units, relevant stakeholders, and external suppliers to gather key information.
Monitoring and analysis
- Analysing the environmental impact of events and supporting the evaluation of carbon offsets.
- Monitoring packaging projects/initiatives and reporting on their progress.
- Monitoring and keeping track of emerging policy and legislation related to carbon reporting, EPR and plastics.
- Supporting the team by analysing sustainability data, including the development of internal reports to communicate on progress.
- Preparing presentations to help communicate data insights and trends across the brand.
- Supporting the implementation of best practices for data collection and analysis.
Who you are?
- Bachelor of Science degree (engineering, environmental sciences, economics).
- Master's Degree in relevant field is a plus.
- Proven experience of delivering sustainability reporting requirements related to non-financial reporting, in particular carbon, plastics, and EPR.
- Knowledge of sustainability audit / industrial auditing processes.
- Experience in working with large datasets, including general knowledge of data management systems, and well versed in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in data assurance would be advantageous.
- Very well organized, proactive, strong attention to detail and precision to follow through, plan and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills, and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Italian is desirable.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom