ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Talent Acquisition Manager
Alexander McQueen - Regular
- United Kingdom
Alexander McQueen are in search of an engaging and proactive Talent Acquisition Manager, to join at a key and exciting moment for the House. Assisting the HRBPs across Corporate, Design and Retail functions, the role offers the opportunity for an operational recruitment expert to drive the Recruitment agenda, offering support and guidance across all subjects related to Talent Acquisition to reinforce the People Strategy.
You will play in invaluable role in effectively defining and executing the recruitment strategy, maximising the candidate experience throughout.
How you will contribute:
- Lead and manage the Talent Acquisition function, responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle across a variety of roles and levels of seniority (including CV screening, shortlisting, interviewing, scheduling and offers)
- Establish strong relationships with line managers in order to understand current and future talent needs
- Define job descriptions, candidate profiles and ensure compliance with UK recruitment legislation
- Identify opportunities to promote internal mobility and Kering’s referral scheme both in the UK and with HRBPs within the regions
- Clearly and transparently communicate at all times to the business, providing regular updates and information to the management teams (including recruitment status and recruitment excellence skills training)
- Undertake comprehensive talent mapping exercises for core functions and key roles
- Review and identify the PSL for the House, partnering with external agencies and negotiating TOBs where necessary
- Responsible for establishing recruitment KPI’s
- Work with the Kering Group Talent Acquisition team to ensure the Workday ATS is fit for purpose, training users (HR/Line Managers) on system updates when required
- In collaboration with the wider HR team, work to define and embed the House’s core values and EVP
- Contribute to Recruitment / Talent projects such as identifying partnership / employer brand opportunities
- Efficiently respond to candidate and business enquiries in a timely and professional manner; acting as brand ambassador, representing the House at all times
Your Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of providing a value added recruitment service within a Luxury retail, FMCG, Fashion or Tech organisation
- High degree of emotional intelligence, with an eye for talent
- Excellent business partnering and communication skills, with an ability to interact at all levels of the business
- Resilient, pro-active and solutions focused
- Previous experience working with Workday ATS beneficial
- Confident user of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom