Assistant Store Manager
Brioni - Regular
London - United Kingdom
Assistant Store Manager
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager who will report to the London City Manager as part of our dynamic team in London.
You are responsible for the day to day running of the boutique, accountable for the sales performance of the store, driving the business through implementation of retail excellence guidelines, training, clienteling, sales team management and development.
When the Store Manager is absent, you are in charge of all store population and all the related activities.
How you will contribute
- Ensures that the daily sales target are achieved through correct planning and team direction. Partners with LCM to define sales planning activities.
- Daily coaches the Store staff, observing and monitoring their behaviour, giving daily feedback and supporting their performances according to Retail Excellence guidelines
- Supports selling team members in the development of their skills, giving them monthly quantitative and qualitative feedback, leveraging on their motivational drivers
- Identifies talents in the store and, partnering with the Store Manager, defines and implements specific development plans
- Scouts the market for talents, attracts them to the brand, keeps and nurtures the relationship with them
- Manages clienteling activities with a business approach: follows up on clienteling processes, makes sure that qualitative and consistent customer service is delivered and leverages all clienteling tools
- Develops the selling team in building and maximizing the relationship with the customer
- Acts as a point of reference for the team, fostering teamwork, facilitating newcomers induction, sharing information and practices, timely solving possible issues
- Analyses sales reports and KPIs with the Store Manager and together defines action plans, their execution and follow up
- Guarantees constant and balanced coverage of the floor and appropriate zoning, efficiently plans and organizes activities and distribute responsibilities, delegates and monitors results
- Partners with relevant colleagues to ensure smooth operations both in the stock management and tailoring room
Who you are
- At least 2 years of people management experience
- Fluent in English, an additional language is a plus
- Customer Orientation
- Coaching skills
- Talent development
- Planning and Organization
- Sales Drive
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving house in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom