BALENCIAGA - Associate Flagship Store Director Montaigne
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
The Associate Flagship Store Director leads the Department Managers and store sales team in order to meet and exceed all sales and KPIs goals, in compliance with all processes and guidelines. He/she is responsible for promoting brand engagement to clients to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned to bring the store at its full potential. He/she acts as representative of the Flagship Store Director and thus fulfils all the tasks given by the HQ/HO and Flagship Store Director.
How you will contribute ?
A BUSINESS DEVELOPPER
- Assist the Flagship Store Director in overseeing floor coverage, driving sales, visual merchandising, display, client service, and operational functions within the Store
- Support the Flagship Store Director and lead the Department Managers in achieving targeted quantitative and qualitative goals
A TALENT LEADER AND DEVELOPER
- Create and maintain a positive work environment
- Attract, develop and retain talent
- Support the Flagship Store Director in creating a team, whose activities are always motivated, competent and up-to-date in the fashion and luxury industries
A BRAND PROMOTER (CLIENTS)
- Behave as a Balenciaga Ambassador, sustain and promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Ensure Balenciaga Signature and Client experience are executed and consistent over time
- Develop clienteling mindset and client's loyalty and retention from beginners to VIC
- Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury business in order to promote client loyalty, especially with VIC and VVICs
A PROCESS MANAGER
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, security, internal requirements, sustainability, HR guidelines
- Ensure execution of Retail Excellence guidelines in the store: front of house, back of house, team
- Support Flagship Store director in managing inventories activities, warehouse stock and reports immediately any discrepancies
- Challenge and improve current processes sustaining the growth and ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Supervise the team planning
Who you are ?
• Commitment to take part in an innovative project
• Significant sales experience in the luxury Retail industry
• Successful managerial experience of a team (the ability to set goals, delegate work and follow up results)
• High sensitivity to clients experience and loyalty
• Precision, organizational skills, adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
• High availability, responsiveness
• Product and Fashion sensitivity
• Mastering digital skills
• Exceptional client service and interpersonal skills
Why work with us ?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time