BALENCIAGA – Couture Sales Associate (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will bring the Couture store customer experience to the next level with flawless service that dazzles. You will seek out and leverage opportunities to enhance sales and increase growth of the new George V Couture Store.
How you will contribute
- Welcome clients and give tailor-made advice, listen to clients’ expectations, and answer requests
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met
- Create and update client portfolio and follow up through the available tools & Strength Couture client data & knowledge
- Recruit new clients and convert Retail clients to Couture.
- Handle customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
- Closely work with the stock team to ensure product availability to meet client requests
- Ensure seamless execution of the Couture client journey with the supervision of the Management Team
- Present Balenciaga universe and signature, by giving details on collections with a storytelling approach, when needed
- Maintain display and organization of all areas respecting the visual merchandising standards
- Ensure client satisfaction by constantly providing the standards of Balenciaga & Couture services, image and values
- Gather client’s feedback on collection & store experience
- Prepare, organize and follow-up the deliveries and shipments to clients
- Ensure a rigorous follow-up on product’s alteration, collaborating with Atelier
Who you are
- A professional with a previous Luxury Retail experience, handling with VIC clients. A similar experience within a Couture House would be a plus.
- A passionate with the highest level of professionalism in all behaviors, including communication, teamwork and detail oriented
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal, by assisting colleagues to provide client experience and achieve goals
- An excellent communicator with interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A game changer to participate in achieving sustainability goals
- Fluent in French & English, another language is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of our new George V Couture store.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time