BALENCIAGA – Diversity, Inclusion and Employee Engagement Specialist (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Diversity, Inclusion and Employee Engagement Specialist who will report to the Global HR Development Director.
You will coordinate and monitor progress of Balenciaga employee engagement and Diversity & Inclusion programs and initiatives at global and regional level.
How you will contribute
- Support the project management of employee engagement and diversity & inclusion programs, from initiation through to execution
- Co-define and co-animate the related internal communication plan to reinforce employees’ sense of belonging
- Coordinate the People Survey from the organization to action plan implementation and monitoring
- Benchmark internally and externally employee engagement and Diversity & Inclusion initiatives that can accelerate business growth
Who you are
- A solution finder and action-oriented team player interested in project management,
- Having appetite for Diversity and Inclusion topic
- With a previous experience within an international team and knowing how to embrace multicultural perspectives
- Knowing how to create impactful stories and presentation on Word/PowerPoint and to analyse basic data with Excel (pivotable)
- Speaking with impact to engage others
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a new role: you grow your skills and expertise in a fair and respectful environment where each individual's uniqueness is valued. You enhance your stakeholders’ management skills by working with Balenciaga and Kering teams and external stakeholders. You participate to shaping our House culture to become a reference in D&I.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time