BALENCIAGA – E- Commerce Buyer Shoes (F/H)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a E- Commerce Buyer Shoes who will report to the GMM E-Commerce.
You will support the GMM E-Commerce in the day to day with key other departments and Showroom by working on the assortments.
How you will contribute
- Buying strategy: Oversee assortment and performance of Shoes Men and Women on Balenciaga.com
- Buying session: Preparation of the 4 buying sessions (Sell in sell out, purchase plan, product selection, quantities) Order reviews with the zones on your category
- Carry-overs: Follow carry overs performances and needs on your category and sales forecasts with supply chain
- Sell-out analyses: Monitor sell out online, lead product action plans together with Visual Merchandising, Retail Merchandising & Supply Chain, to support the performance and ensure sales target are reached
- Bi Weekly call retail: Calls with the regions to follow and analyze product performance and local action plans on your category
- Marketing recommendation: Propose product push in communication (press, CRM) in collaboration with Retail and Communications
Who you are
- Graduated from a business school
- At least 5 years of experience in Ecommerce Buying or Sales merchandising on Shoes or RTW
- You have excellent analytical skills, an eye for detail, a strong capacity for work and involvement
- You have an excellent product sense and a good knowledge of the luxury market
- Fluent in English, a second language would be a plus
- You master the office pack, especially Excel, and are very comfortable with numbers
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure in a department and to actively contribute to the development of the business in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time