BALENCIAGA – E-Merchandiser (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
In the E-merchandising team, you will manage the product catalog, ensure the best quality of assets for the products (images, prices, description, etc), content asset management in line with marketing calendar.
How you will contribute
- Manage the launch of products according to marketing planning and international markets, in collaboration with the Buying and Digital Content teams.
- In collaboration with the E-VM Coordinator: ensure consistency of information on product sheets and Visual merchandising, segmentation of the offer and product recommendation.
- Deploy the animation and the e-merchandising strategy (ergonomics of the site, customer journey), update the merchandising of the redirect page, check the availability of pushed products.
- In collaboration with the e-commerce teams in the region (when possible), optimize the search of the site and improve the ranking of the results.
- Update the content of the site according to marketing priorities/ communication highlights and prepare mock-up pages for validation and configure editorial pages.
- Analyze product, page and clickstream performance to optimize product availability and conversion metrics.
Who you are
- An excellent communicator.
- Organized, rigorous and conscientious.
- A person fluent in English and French, Italian is a plus.
- An expert in the Pack Office, preferably able to us SFCC.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of new exciting projects.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time