BALENCIAGA – Global Compensation & Benefits Manager (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
Within the Human Resources department and in relation with both internal and external actors, you will be in charge of several C&B projects and analysis.
How you will contribute
- Participating to salary and compensation benchmarking and market surveys, compiling and analyzing national statistics, market forecasts and trends.
- Preparing annual base salary analysis and ensure bonus calculations for annual compensation review involving Comp&Ben members/ HR Director/ CEO and line Managers.
- Contributing to design global guidelines in term of compensation and benefits (Retail commission plans, clothing allowances, salary increases, promotion rules, international mobility and transfers, etc.).
- Ensuring accurate tracking and control of HR budgets on a monthly basis liaising with international and Headquarters financial controllers, management & recruitment teams.
- Being a key contributor in preparing and reviewing HR budgets.
- Providing insight and ad-hoc analysis as and when required for Management (in case of recruitment, specific projects, etc.).
Who you are
- A professional with at least 5 years’ experience in the Comp & Ben area, willing to analyse, understand and interpret compensation data.
- A person with a strong sense of ethic and confidentiality.
- An individual having strong problem-solving capabilities combined with a structured and rigorous approach.
- A person who understands payroll and financial processes.
- An expert in MS Office, fluent in English, knowing Workday would be a plus.
- A professional able to communicate technical matters in simple words and to recommend concrete action plans to HR community and management
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time