BALENCIAGA - HR Manager (Creative and Marketing Departments) (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will be the privileged HR interlocutor of the Creative and Marketing departments, cascading House and Group HR policies and supporting managers and employees on all HR related matters.
How you will contribute
- You support and guide Managers through the entire employee cycle: hiring, performance management, talent development, training, team and organization management, legal issues ...
- In a particularly competitive environment, you independently ensure the attraction of talents for your perimeter: briefing, recruitment strategy, sourcing, selecting and on-boarding.
- You are the sponsor of the integration and career path of employees within the house.
- You are in contact with the HR administration specialist for all the employee’s administration follow-up (contracts, amendments, mail, etc.)
- You follow all the HR dashboards relating to your population.
- You will manage a Junior HR Partner.
- You will benefit from the help of the Kering Payroll and Administration Shared Service Center and the support of a Talent Acquisition Partner
- You will be part of a broader HR community willing to engage, collaborate and share successes
Who you are
- You are passionate about fashion houses and creative environments, your interest in the Brand and products will make you a real ambassador of the Maison
- Autonomous, organized and solution driven, you like to navigate in dynamic environments where you can partner with others to find and implement innovative solutions, learning from your peers and transferring your HR knowledge and expertise
- Analytical with perseverance and emotional intelligence you are also fluent in English
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to your professional development within the House and the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviours. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time