BALENCIAGA - HR Strategic Project Manager (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
Key asset for the HR team, you will deliver strategic and operational support to ensure alignment, focus on priorities, and excellence in execution of the People strategy for Balenciaga, including day to day responsibilities on projects and tasks and supporting directly the Chief People Officer on main initiatives directly managed by her.
How you will contribute
- Lead the implementation of the 3 years People strategy: yearly update, monthly follow-up, progress report – alert on deviations and suggest solutions
- Coordinate the delivery of the People strategy, from the initiation to execution in the Regions
- Manage some Brand or Group HR projects
- Contribute to creating and updating dashboards, to track KPIs and data analysis
- Prepare strategic HR and business review presentations for the Chief People Officer
- Contribute to the governance of the HR Leadership Team, structure the yearly global HR activities calendar, prepare monthly meeting agenda, contents and minutes, ensuring follow-up
- Perform benchmarks on HR innovative solutions to advise on operational and strategic opportunities
Who you are
- An experimented project manager interested in people strategy and organizational topic
- At your best in an international and fast-growing environment
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity, challenging the status quo in a constructive way
- Able to engage stakeholders at all level of organization to enable results
- Comfortable in designing impactful presentations
- Bilingual in English, a third language is a plus
Why work with us?
You will join a Brand and a team convinced that progressing our employee experience is key to deliver excellence to our clients.
You will contribute to push the boundaries of inclusion in the workplace and to sustain socially responsible people initiatives.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time