BALENCIAGA – Intern HR– June 2021 (F/M)
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
You will support the Global HR Development Team to deliver Diversity and Inclusion and Employee Engagement global initiatives.
How you will contribute
- Monitor the delivery of D&I and employee engagement communication plan
- Work closely with our Training Manager to roll out the D&I Learning path
- Contribute to define the D&I activities calendar for 2022
- Help to build engaging HR development presentations for HR Teams and Business Leaders
- Participate to special HR development events/projects (i.e. learning event, career development, talent management)
Who you are
- A team player enjoying working with teams around the world
- An organizer/planner, focus on results
- Good to suggest ideas from qualitative and quantitative insights
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word have almost no secret for you
- Your english enable you to connect easliy with colleagues
Why work with us?
You will develop your HR knowledge in the field of Diversity, Inclusion and Talent Engagement and Development within an international context.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time