BALENCIAGA - Intern Sneakers Design (F/M)
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
How you will contribute
Reporting directly to the Sneakers Design team, you will work closely with one of the designers. In this context, your main tasks will be to:
- Support during the full design development process
- Conduct iconographic research
- Create detailed sketches and description with measurement using photoshop/illustrator
- Assist with the creation of sketches for look books and showroom
- Provide a daily support to the design team (mood boards, meetings organization, prototypes)
- Help during fittings and the show
Who you are
- Design or fashion school graduate with a project or internship in Shoes
- Proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Attention to details, rigorous
- Fluent in English. A 3rd language is a plus.
At this stage of your application process, please note that Balenciaga does not accept any portfolio including personal work, but instead inspirational mood boards of existing and published works and material.
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time