BALENCIAGA – Partners Marketing Project Manager (F/H)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
Across the E-Concessions & Marketing team, you will monitor all E-Retail marketing activities and work closely with the Head of E-Retail to determine annual marketing budgets for each partner to support the business development.
How you will contribute
- Support the E-Retail Account Managers by monitoring all the marketing activities on E-Retail partners
- Own the deployment and excellent execution of the Brand marketing calendar across partners liaising with the Brand Marketing Manager
- Daily, analyze, monitor, and optimize marketing activities with the E-Retail Account Manager and the partners to evaluate campaigns impacts and performances according to their objectives
- Oversee a perfectly accurate financial follow-up of all partners budget allocations
- Coordinate when needed assets deliveries internally to make sure our campaigns have the appropriate assets
- Make sure the high luxury image for the Brand is maintained across all platforms and activities type
- Coordinate with local teams internally to understand their needs and adapt marketing campaigns accordingly
- Challenge partners on campaigns reporting and follow-up to build a specific KPI framework per partner
- Ensure partners follow our Digital Guidelines across their marketing activities through a constant watch
- Prepare and update a marketing plan adapted to each partner with E-Retail Account Manager based on products allocation and business targets
Who you are
- You have successful and consistent experience as a media project manager (special operations, partnerships) or at a similar position, with a creative sensitivity
- You know digital media KPIs (both Branding and Performance KPIs)
- You have a strong business mindset and are results driven
- You have a sharp and analytical mindset with good understanding of performance marketing channels
- You are autonomous and agile and always find solutions to make all projects be successful
- You are very rigorous, and curious about eCommerce in general
- You master Excel and Powerpoint and are English fluent
Why work with us?
You are looking for a rich experience across digital marketing & ecommerce within a dynamic international environment
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time