BALENCIAGA - Store Director (Harrods)
Balenciaga - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Store Director who will report to the Retail Director at our Harrods concession.
You will be accountable for promoting brand engagement and loyalty to clients, in particular, VICs and VVICs, in order to guarantee store business goals. You will be accountable for sustaining the brand image, achieving sales and KPIs goals, managing the store team, recruiting, retaining and developing clients, and guarantees compliance with all processes and guidelines set by the HQ in order to bring the store to its full potential.
How you will contribute
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to maximise business opportunities and working efficiencies
- Define, execute and monitor the store action plan to achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Understand and monitor local business environment including market trends and competition
- Proactively define opportunities for growth and execute actions accordingly
- Communicate high quality relevant feedback to HQs/HO and/or store team
Talent leadership and development:
- Create and maintain a positive work environment, consistent with Balenciaga behaviours
- Build trust and rapport so the team respect you as a strong, fair, reliable leader
- Provide a clear vision of the goals for the overall team and for the individuals
- Identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain talent
- Create and monitor development plans for store management and store teams, driving professional growth through ongoing training and coaching
- Behave as a Balenciaga Ambassador, sustain and promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Ensure Balenciaga Signature and Client experience are executed and consistent over time
- Lead by example conveying Balenciaga behaviours towards clients
- Know his/her clients and prospects (quantitative and qualitative) to define action plans
- Attract and recruit new clients from personal network and external partners
- Develop clienteling mindset and client's loyalty and retention from beginners to VICs
- Ensure that all the processes are compliant with legal, safety, security, internal requirements, sustainability, HR guidelines
- Align oneself with ‘best practice’ and coach the team to respect this way of working
- Ensure execution of Retail Excellence guidelines in the store
- Supervise inventory activities and warehouse stock
- Challenge and improve current processes sustaining the growth and ensure efficiency and effectiveness
Who you are
- Sustained successful experience in a managerial position in luxury Retail industry
- Inclusive leadership style and entrepreneurship
- High sensitivity to client experience and loyalty
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and inspire
- Precise, innovative, highly organised, adaptable, dynamic
- Highly available and responsive with a natural curiosity and proactiveness to redefine
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom