BOTTEGA VENETA - Cashier/Store Administrator
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Milano - Italy
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a Cashier-Store Administrator who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milano-Montenapoleone Store.
Assist in daily store operations in terms of cashiering and administrative work
How you will contribute
- Assist Boutique Management team with daily administrative tasks, such as store email follow-up, photocopying, filing and preparing store documentation and application (such as leaves, insurance claims etc) to office
- Responsible for the management and ordering of store stationary, printing materials, store material, such as shopping bags and packing material
- Handle cashiering and payment transactions including Cash, EPS, Credit Card, Union Pay and X-store system and responsible for cashier day end closing
- Responsible for store attendance system, roster, overtime record and leave record maintenance
- Basic data input of Clients information into CRM system
- Offer various administrative supports and assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
Who you are
- At least 2 years’ retail administration/cashier experience with sound skills in handling multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal, with strong internal customer service mindset
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time