Bottega Veneta - Client Advisor Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Client Advisor Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Manage inbound calls, emails, live chats
- Support the Client Service team in the business of the online store
- Support the after-sale service of the online store
- Support stores with long distance sales
- Ensure that all customers queries are responded to both online and via phone
- Uphold Respect of Bottega Veneta Standards and Procedures/Guidelines
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by management
Who you are?
- Languages: English (mandatory), Italian (mandatory)
- Graduated in Languages, Communication
- Ability to meet customer expectations
- Ability to work dynamically in a high-volume environment
- Outstanding luxury behaviors including listening and responding to customer needs to delivery outstanding service
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time