BOTTEGA VENETA Facility Manager - Milano
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking Facility Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Manage and coordinate the Facility team in Milan
- Manage general services (soft & hard services) i.e. services organization, including: reception, cleaning, company canteen, energy management, systems management, as well as general use equipment and furniture management, for both ordinary and extraordinary maintenance activities
- Evaluate services suppliers’ proposals from economically and technically point of view through tenders and comparisons as stated by the corporate purchasing policy
- Guarantee regular contracting of procurements and manage relationships with suppliers
- Support the construction & security team in developing the projects on Milan’s buildings
- Prepare and manage Budget and related OPEX and CAPEX forecast with the controlling department, as well as reports and costs control
- Support activities on general services side during events that take place in Milan (open day, visits, conferences, shooting, fitting, ecc.)
- Support, along with the RSPP, the technical, operative and organizational activities according to the Testo Unico della Sicurezza D.Lgs.81/08 (i.e. regular check, compliance matters related to contracts, regulatory compliance and/or improvement intervention)
- Energy management for Milan buildings, in coordination with the Sustainability Department and H&S Manager, and environmental data collection and processing coordination for certifications such as LEED, SA 8000, ISO 14001 (e) and ISO 14064 Environmental Profit & Loss.
- Take part to in audits and procedures in coordination with other functions
- Guarantee that all general services (people and spaces) in Milan building are treated with particular attention to both soft services (catering, cleaning, reception, mobility) and technical services which are related to buildings and systems
- Guarantee procurements activities for services and company facilities goods in Milan, according to corporate policies, legislation, economic objectives / budget and at high qualitative level, as well as the correct contractualization and subsequent check of resulting services
- Ensure that all suppliers’ activities are carried out respecting costs, timing, desired quality level as well as the requirements of legislation (in particular in terms of Safety) and company’s owned certifications
- Analyze needs, plan services, assign tasks, coordinate activities, control internal resources and suppliers performances within the company facilities
Who you are?
- University degree in Engineering, Architectural or equivalent
- Building systems and processes knowledge
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Project management knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (effective verbal and listening communication skills)
- Ability to work in team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong sense of respect and confidentiality
- Microsoft Office working knowledge
- CAD knowledge is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time