BOTTEGA VENETA - Global Change and Talent Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Milano - Italy
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a Global Change and Talent Manager who will report to the WW HR Director as part of our dynamic team in Milan Offices.
This role provides strategic and operational leadership to recruit, develop, engage people and manage the changes across the organization, leading the diversity as a business driver.In tight collaboration with Kering Group Talent Management Director and Bottega Veneta local HR Directors, the person who will cover the role will facilitate the change and will support the business objectives through planned and executed people strategies.
Areas of expertise include Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, People Engagement, Change Management, Employer Branding and Diversity.
How you will contribute
- Oversee processes and tools for talent sourcing and selection, making sure that the Group IT systems are well utilized, respecting Kering Standards
- Partner across the global HR team ensuring that the strategies are aligned and the talent practices are consistent
- In collaboration with HR Business Partners and Business Leaders, develop and execute a common and consistent approach to develop and manage talents
- Design and implement integrated talent management solutions including: individual career plans, talent reviews, succession planning.
- Plan and execute consistent talent exchanges (short term assignments included) across stores/Regions
- Drive the assessment strategy for succession planning and talent pipeline across the organization
- Partner with Business Leaders to identify the critical skills and business behaviors
- Make sure that the performance management tools are well utilized and constantly developed to guarantee efficiency and constant improvement
- Responsible for “People Climate Survey”
- Design engagement initiatives linked to Company Vision and Values
- Partner with Kering to promote the Group and engage talents
- Build strategic partnerships with key schools based on business needs
- Partner with Social Media function to update external careers website communication
- Manage the internships offered to business schools students, including management of onboarding, welcome events, mentoring, midpoint and final reviews, final business presentations
- Act as a “Key Player” to ensure that the “Change Management” projects meet the Brand and the Group Expectations within the deadlines and budget constrains.
- This person will focus on the people side of change, with the primary responsibility to create and implement concrete “change management” strategies, being able to overcome employees’ resistance.
- This person will have the responsibility to investigate the brand culture and business processes; She/He will deep dive which are the systems, the technologies, the job roles, and the organization structures in order to set concrete “change management” initiatives and maximize their results respecting Kering/Bottega Veneta Values and Business Goals.
- She/He will act as a coach for Senior Leaders and Executives, helping them to fulfil their role of “Sponsor of Change”. She/He will support the Project Teams to integrate “Change Management” activities into their project plans.
Who you are
- Higher education, at least 5 years of HR experiences, dealing with Change Management and Talent Development topics. Having managed the diversity in the global organization is an added value
- Previous successful experience in operating and partnering either at global level or in a complex regional role. Experience in a complex environment is preferred.
- Strong business acumen linked to a deep understanding of how people affect the business results. Having worked in the FMCG, Luxury of Fast Retailing area is an added value.
- Strong understanding and ability to deal with the specificity of the Luxury Industry.
- Commitment to deliver with and through others (influencing skills)
- Ability to connect the dots and to see the bigger picture
- A natural born learner, low ego, high energy. We are looking for someone who has a “Team First” mentality, who does not hesitate to ask for help if necessary and that put the good of the team as first priority
- Fluency in English (Italian is a plus)
- International experiences (having lived abroad for a while is a plus).
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time