BOTTEGA VENETA - Global E-Learning Content Creator
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a Global e-Learning Content Creator in our Training Department who will report to our Global Training Senior Manager as part of our Retail Excellence team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
Responsible for the creation of digital training modules and the maintenance of the digital platform for Bottega Veneta, in line with the training strategy and business objectives.
- Create and develop eLearning contents in partnership with the Global Senior Training Manager and the Global Training Content Creator.
- Liaise with Regional Training teams, Wholesale and Franchisee to collect local needs, provide technical support and share feedback.
- Partner with Global Training Content Creator to ensure a blended approach of training contents
- In charge of the running of the LMS system, partner with MIS team to solve technical issues
- Maintain knowledge of current innovation in the eLearning sector
- Point of contact for Kering eLearning team and the platform providers to ensure the best digital solutions are provided
- Coordinate and upload translations in five main languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish
- Mentor and support Interns within the WW Retail Excellence Department
- In collaboration with the Global Senior Training Manager, responsible for the eLearning budget
- In charge of back office administrative activities and reporting of eLearning activity
Qualifications and Competencies
- Versatile, creative, disruptive and curious mindset
- More than 2 years of experience
- Ability to use e-Learning development and authoring tools, such as Mohive, Articulate, Adobe Photoshop and basic video creation tools
- Good knowledge of web-based Learning Platforms (LMS), microlearning and instructional design is preferred
- Good understanding of visual and graphics design
- Good fashion and retail knowledge, with an understanding of client experience
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in eLearning, Fashion and Luxury Retail
- Strong project management skills, extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well in an international team environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- A quick learner and technically inclined
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time