Bottega Veneta - Global Media Coordinator
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a Media Planner Coordinator who will be part of the Global Media Team and will support the Team across all media.
How you will contribute
- Support Global Media team in executing planning and managing bookings with agencies
- Coordination with Bottega Veneta local teams
- Preparation of Meetings with Media Partners
- Place print material orders for all markets (including franchisees) and manage production flow between production agency, creative agency and media agencies/publications/franchisee clients.
- Handle creative flighting charts and tag list updates according to media plan changes
- Review all media-related invoices
Who you are
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant discipline
- Skilled in both offline and online media
- Highly skilled in Excel and Power Point
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask effectively, while consistently achieving goals and meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible, open-minded, proactive
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time