BOTTEGA VENETA Head of WW Architecture Procurement
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
How you will contribute?
- be responsible to develop and implement the procurement strategy and standards, acting as an internal consultant for the regional architecture teams, providing guidance and references for Capex costs and purchasing strategies.
- perform competitive sourcing activities, searching of new potential suppliers, negotiating, and analyzing scenarios to be proposed for final selection.
- manage supplier relationships and performance and to build effective partnerships.
- manage and negotiate, in collaboration with legal department supply contracts, to ensure full compliance with the Company guidelines and standards.
- validate all tender returns and change orders requests.
- integrate Group Sustainability requirements in products and processes.
- prepare the cost plan of each project in conjunction with the regions and perform regular cost check on all projects to guarantee budget requirements.
- workclosely with CFO and WW Finance team to define budgets, benchmarks tools and processes related to cost controlling.
Who you are?
- MA degree in Engineering or Business Management
- 10 years’ experience in similar roles
- Fluent in English (Italian would be a plus)
- Ability to work effectively in a self-directed manner, managing multiple priorities, meeting deadlines, and driving issues to resolution
- Passion for numbers and product
- Strong analytical ability
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time