BOTTEGA VENETA HR Manager DACH (m/f/d)
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Munich - Germany
We are currently seeking a HR MANAGER DACH as part of our dynamic team in Munich or Berlin.
How you will contribute:
- Be responsible for all HR activities with a strong focus on talent acquisition, people development, performance management, employee relations.
- Represent the Bottega Veneta brands values and engages the employees in promoting the excellence.
- Work closely with the General Manager, Retail Manager and Store Managers in order to support the business.
- Implement all HR processes in an integrated way and consistently with regional people strategy.
- Define and execute the recruitment strategy for store staff and corporate positions and make recommendations for new hires.
- Implement partnerships with educational, university and commercial institutions in relation with the luxury industry to constitute a nursery of future candidates.
- Guide employees in their on-boarding process from offer letter through their probation period and subsequent confirmation of employment and follow up the integration in the company.
- Collaborate with the local Retail Trainer in order to coordinate the entire training plan inside the region.
- Manage, in partnership with the Store and Retail Management, all HR disciplinary actions.
- Manage employee relations issues including performance management and holding associates accountable for following policies and procedures.
- Understand and utilize reporting tools to analyse the business and makes recommendations for adjustments to increase sales and productivity.
- Monitor the monthly evolution of both headcount and budget and liaise with Compensation & Benefit Department on extra costs.
- Preparation of annual Salary Review & bonus payout calculation.
- Preparation of Budget and Forecast with relative Organizational Charts.
- Liaise with the Shared service team, regarding payroll, administration, and recruitment.
- Supervise the management of payroll and time management systems
- Assure expense control by managing forecast/budget process, in close partnership with the EMEA HR Director and the Comp&Ben department
Who you are:
- Solid previous experience in HR field and at least 5 years in a similar role in Retail industry
- Passion and expertise in people management, retail environment and HR activities
- Local labour law knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Office
- Autonomous within the perimeter of responsibilities
- Influent with stakeholders
- Dynamic, stress resistant, reacting fast and willing propose solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Fully fluent in English and German
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time