Bottega Veneta - INTERNSHIP TRAINING DEPARTMENT
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking an Intern in our Training Department who will report to the E-Learning Coordinator as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Adapt training programs for the digital platform into E-learning content and quizzes following content given by WW Training team
- Proofread and translate training contents
- Contribute to training content creation with specific researches (web, archive, merchandising or digital departments)
Training Administration and Reporting
- Extract and analyze WW Sales & CRM KPI’s to create monthly reports
- Liaise with help desk to fix technical issues
- Support the team to do data capture of enrolment, attendance, feedback, evaluations and assessments for E-learning
- Liaise with Admin office and does follow up on invoices and payments
- Analyze and create fashion trends report
- Set-up training rooms by liaising with key departments
- Support the organization and set-up for video shoots with external company
Who you are
- Excellent level of PPT and Excel skills
- Excellent digital skills (PHOTOSHOP, or other Web base skills)
- An understanding of how web-based, multimedia and mobile technologies can be used to enhance learning
- Excellent level of English, fluent in Italian
- Excellent organization skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time