BOTTEGA VENETA Junior Consolidation Controller
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MONTEBELLO VICENTINO - Italy
We are currently looking for a Junior Consolidation Controller who will support Bottega Veneta Consolidation team in the preparation of Consolidated Financial Statement, based in Montebello Vicentino (VI).
How you will contribute
- Collection and consolidation of reporting packages on monthly basis;
- Preparation of internal financial monthly reporting;
- Preparation of additional disclosures reporting for Kering group;
- Support the Consolidation team in the preparation of guidelines and instructions to regional controllers and shared service centers;
- Support on specific analysis on Balance Sheet and Working Capital;
- Strong cooperation with Retail and Wholesale Controlling team;
- Collaboration with Kering Consolidation Team for official reporting;
- Collaboration with Administration department and Kering Financial Shared Service Centers;
- Collaboration with Tax Manager for group reporting.
Who you are
- Graduated in Business Administration, Management or similar.
- 2 years experience in audit firms or structured companies is a plus.
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Fluent in English.
- Precise and accurate, commit to respect deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Office, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Hyperion and/or SAP FMS knowledge is a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time