BOTTEGA VENETA Leathergoods Heritage Archivist
Bottega Veneta - Agency
MONTEBELLO VICENTINO - Italy
We are currently looking for a Leathergoods Heritage Archivist within Leathergoods Product Development area who will join our dynamic Team in Montebello Vicentino (Vicenza).
How you will contribute:
- Manage and supervise Bottega Veneta's Historical Archive;
- Reorganise, select and catalogue the items stored in the Archives and the products to be archived, managing and mapping their location through the dedicated Management System;
- Manage visits to the Archives;
- Manage product loans by taking care of their specific handling documentation and verifying their integrity upon return;
- Monitor the state of preservation of the products in the Archives and manage any restoration/repair if necessary;
- Follow the activities of research and purchase of vintage products;
- Follow the inventory activities of the Historical Archive.
Who you are:
- Degree in Archival Heritage or equivalent studies, with focus on product development;
- 3-5 years' experience in the sector;
- Strong interest in the fashion world (previous knowledge of leathergoods is a plus);
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package (Excel adavanced);
- Knowledge of business management systems is a preference;
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills;
- Accuracy, flexibility and excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills;
- Availability to travel within Italy.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time