Bottega Veneta - Legal Counsel (Maternity Cover)
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Legal Counsel as part of our dynamic Legal team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Legal assistance in drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of wholesale commercial contracts (including, among others, distribution, franchising, agency, services, concessions and e-concessions, partnership and license agreements);
- Legal assistance in drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of real estate agreements (including, among others, real property and/or business lease and/or sale and purchase agreements and concession agreements);
- Legal assistance in drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of agreements related to planning and construction of shops and offices and supply of relevant services (in Facility, security and store planning areas);
- Legal assistance on day-to-day advice in relation to corporate law matters, assistance in corporate governance structuring and implementation and performance of corporate secretarial activities.
Who you are?
- Law degree
- More than 5 years of experience in the legal field
- Fluent in English
- Great attention to detail and accuracy, good interpersonal skills and possess strong time management and multitasking skills
- good working knowledge of the basic Microsoft Office package
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time