Bottega Veneta - Legal Specialist - Communication/Marketing/IP
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Legal Specialist - Communication /Marketing/IP as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support in advising internal clients in the development of projects at WW level in the communication, marketing and intellectual property area and in the negotiation and drafting of related commercial contracts, such as, but not limited to, service agreements with production companies and models’ agencies, acquisition of usage rights, organization of events and fashion shows, and presentation of products, advertising campaigns, creation and publication of contents through any media, etc.
- Support in the negotiation and drafting of licensing agreements;
- Support in the negotiation and drafting of agreements and contracts related to the company’s e-commerce activities;
- Support in handling Intellectual Property and unfair competition matters worldwide both in pre-contentious and litigation phases
- Support in coordination of relationship with the external suppliers on a worldwide basis and with the colleagues of the Regions
Who you are?
- Law degree
- 3 years of experience in the relevant areas of law
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong computer skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time