Bottega Veneta Operations Supervisor (Harrods)
Bottega Veneta - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking Operations Supervisor to join our dynamic team in Harrods, reporting into the Multisite Store Manager.
- Guarantees a correctly run warehouse, creating and putting into practice efficient goods storage systems.
- Finds the right balance between urgency of business dynamics and proper planning of activities.
- Monitors and supervise the inventory and the activity of the Stock Associate (s) in order to avoid losses.
- Provides store management team duly sales & KPI’s performance analysis
- Supervises payment procedures.
- Manages the administration activities such as petty cash and daily or weekly deposits with the bank (when applicable).
- Guarantees adequate boutique operation in terms of structure, taking care of all the details that allow the team members to carry out their job efficiently. Contacts and manages non-merchandise supply (stationery, uniforms, packaging, drinks, etc.).
- Collaborates with the Facilities office to supervise all the possible maintenance and cleaning operations.
- Coordinates with the Operations Office of HQ, to manage and supervise all the operations procedure.
- Monitors the process of After Sales, Before Sales and product returns.
- Manages cases of BV staff clothing allowance.
- Regular feedback and exchange with the local ops team to ensure alignment and timely support whenever needed.
- Identifies security & H&S hazard risk, take action or report to local HQ if needed.
- Handles in-store complicated IT issues and escalate as needed.
- Supervises the corporate mobile usage in store, ensuring that all devices and required apps are properly operating.
- Manages and coordinates the required permits for non-ordinary works (Maintenance, bulky deliveries…)
Who you are
- Pragmatic and analytical
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Passionate about luxury
- Flexible and proactive thinker
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom