BOTTEGA VENETA - Retail Trainer
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a Retail Trainer as part of our dynamic team in Milan Offices.
To enhance the competencies of individual employees in their assigned Region by conducting training programs that will boost their performance in alliance with brand’s core values through the delivery of a training curriculum and learning materials for various training phases.
How you will contribute
- In charge of the delivery of the assigned training modules
- Guarantee the achievement of an excellent client experience in the stores by conducting regular trainings and observation on the floor
- Support the development of skills necessary to the sales team in their Region
- Collaborate with their direct report, Regional Training Manager, and support any local training adaptation needed in line with local cultural differences and local needs
- Monitor and coordinate in Store Induction for all newly hired retail employees following WW Training Department guideline
- Support the organization, the yearly training Calendar for their Region in accordance to local needs and WW Training Department guidelines
- Ability to travel across the countries within their Region to ensure consistency of training is delivered within that market
- Ability to adapt to different level of understanding and ability of participants by identifying and evaluating strengths and weaknesses and deal with challenging situations with a positive and enthusiastic approach
- Follow-up on client experience evaluation results and support the service evaluation and improvements needed
Who you are
- Up to 2 years of experience in a Training role in a retail company
- Minimum of 2 years Retail selling experience is required
- Excellent computer skills are mandatory (Office, windows) and adequate knowledge of learning management software
- Fluency in English and Italian is mandatory, Spanish is a plus
- Good understanding of Adult Learning and blended learning is preferred
- In depth understanding of Luxury and a good fashion knowledge
- Ability to work in a team, to be goal oriented, passionate and positive attitude and a community mindset
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to plan and execute yearly training activities
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time