BOTTEGA VENETA - RTW Material Research Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a Material Research RTW Intern who will report to the Fabric Director as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Management of pricing information, minimums for sampling and specifics of pre-selected fabrics;
- Coordination with the Purchasing Office for the placement of sample orders, management of the fabric data sheets, and management of suppliers’ requests for color tests;
- Management of the extraction, analysis and updating of dedicated reports;
- Storage of fabrics (stripes and book collections);
- Management of the colors’ archive (stripes and color charts).
Who you are
- Studies in textile and RTW fields;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Attention to details;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Must be proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel and Photoshop.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time