BOTTEGA VENETA Stock Keeper
Bottega Veneta - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Stock Keeper who will report to the Assistant Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Bond Street- London.
Meet performance expectations and provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction in alignment with company standards.
How you will contribute
- Receive and check merchandise deliveries
- Label, scan and store items received
- Strive to achieve sale targets by ensuring optimum stock levels in store at all times
- Carrying out regular stock takes and dealing with any discrepancies
- Processing relevant paperwork and other administrative tasks
- Support the store team on shop floor replenishment and organization of the stockroom
- Organize and make transfers
Who you are
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Attention to details, ability to work in organized manner
- Availability, flexibility, client orientation, team work
- Computer skills
Why work with us?
As part of the Kering Group, we are a fair, positive and creative entity. Our mission is to attract different talents, who recognize these primordial values, and who are driven by the desire to develop them within this group luxury and lifestyle, without ever compromising them. At Bottega Veneta, we are interested in the result of individual efforts. We identify, nurture and develop all kinds of talents, offering multiple resources and learning opportunities to optimize our professional growth. Dedicated to deepen creativity and innovation, we encourage the learning of know-how while helping professional development.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom