BOTTEGA VENETA Store Manager Le Bon Marché
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently looking for a Store Manager for our store in Le Bon Marché to join our dynamic team in Paris.
How you will contribute:
The Store Manager has the mission to lead their stores, drive the business, manage and motivate the team and create a unique client experience to reach sales goals and optimize productivity.
- Support team to achieve individual and team sales and clienteling target
- Drive the team to be daring and to use selling techniques to maximize opportunities
- Detect business opportunities and possible challenges to developp the businness
- Implement culture that leverage on all KPIs
- Analyze sales figure and KPIs using available data / system to better understand performance and sales opportunity
- Help the team to create an engaging and emotional client experience offering best in class service
- Drive the team to fully embrace a clienteling culture of building strong and long term relationship with clients
- Ensure the team collects client information for the CRM tool to help further engage with clients (campaigns, events, one to one appointment...)
- Recruit, select, develop the team through coaching, supporting, directing
- Engage and motivate the team to strive towards a common goal
- Adapt interpersonal style to suit different people and situations maintaining own authenticity
- Delegate tasks accordingly on the skills and areas of responsabilities of the team member
- Support the team daily on the floor to provide constructive feedbacks and coach them in order to develop each potential
- Support stock management and movements
Who you are:
- Strategic and solution minded
- Track record of individual performance, delivering results beyond expectations
- Good understanding of fahsion, art and luxury
- Manage conflicts towards constructive resolution
- Perceived as a leader and able to influence people
- Embrace the Brand and self expression being mindful of brand aesthic and vision
- Open to feedback
- Fluent in English
Why Working with us:
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to be development of the business by becoming part of global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leardship skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace envrionment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time