BOTTEGA VENETA Supervisor Handbags
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Supervisor who will report into the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in the Handbags concession in Harrods.
To oversee and drive the Department business goals (sales and profitability) as well as to promote and enhance the Bottega Veneta brand, in line with Corporate policies and procedures.
How you will contribute
- Have an understanding of current products, trends and collections
- Develop and maintain product knowledge. Support the team by working with team members to increase their product knowledge.
- Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Be aware of daily sales targets and weigh performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- Network outside of the store environment
- Point of Sale
- Keep an up to date knowledge of systems, including refund policies.
- Guarantee all end of day procedures are followed.
- Supervision/ Leadership/ Governance
- Ensure the achievement of business goals and strategic projects for the Department, keeping in constant connection with Corporate functions
- Provide the sales staff with specific training and coaching (sales technique, product know how and customer management)
- Ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement
- Assist the sales staff in customer relationship management
- Guarantee that Visual Merchandising standards are upheld according to Bottega Veneta policies
- Ensure appropriate Department resources coverage and supervise logistics and stock management
- Ensure the maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with Corporate policies and procedures
- Ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. Carry out work according to those standards.
- Adhere to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
- Open and close the store according the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- Delegate daily duties to retail sales assistants in the absence of management.
- Listen to and understand clients to build genuine, loyal trusted relationships. Utilize client database to understand how to grow and maintain client relationships.
- Promote a customer-focused culture by leading by example, providing a professional, friendly and courteous service to all customers.
- Handle customer complaints, provide assistance where necessary, and ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the
Who you are
- Proven ability to drive results
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
- Team player mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for fashion luxury
Bottega Veneta's philosophy is centered on the individual and self-confidence. All employees are determined, willing to represent the product and defend it no matter what. The expression of new ideas is strongly encouraged, within the framework of the professional freedom, in order to make coherent the image of the mark. Consistency, trust, collaboration and transparency are the keys to our success. Proud of our social responsibility and to ensure the future of our brand, we are committed to the culture and traditions of our Italian heritage and work with perseverance to maintain them.
As part of the Kering Group, we are a fair, positive and creative entity. Our mission is to attract different talents, who recognize these primordial values, and who are driven by the desire to develop them within this group luxury and lifestyle, without ever compromising them. At Bottega Veneta, we are interested in the result of individual efforts. We identify, nurture and develop all kinds of talents, offering multiple resources and learning opportunities to optimize our professional growth. Dedicated to deepen creativity and innovation, we encourage the learning of know-how while helping professional development.
- Full time
- United Kingdom