BOTTEGA VENETA Training Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking an Intern in our Training Department who will report to Training Content Creator as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Contribute to training content creation with specific researches (web, archive, product merchandising or digital departments)
- Adapt some training contents for E-learning, following the guidelines given by the Global Training team
Training Administration and Reporting
- Extract and analyze Retail training KPIs to create monthly reports
- Liaise with help desk and digital platform partners to fix technical issues
- Support the team to do data capture of enrolment, attendance, feedback, evaluations and assessments for E-learning
Who you are?
- Degree in Economics or Fashion Business
- Native English Speaker – Excellent fluency in English; Italian knowledge will be considered a plus
- Good level of PPT and Excel skills
- Excellent digital skills and other Web base skills
- Good knowledge of graphic tools like Photoshop
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High orientation to details
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time