BOTTEGA VENETA WW Merchandise & Retail Planning Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a WW Merchandise & Retail Planning Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Drive business success in line with financial objectives, through optimal merchandising management, leading the merchandise planning team
- Forecast sales and global demand evolution in order to guarantee the appropriate level of inventory in line with corporate targets
- Highlight possible business risks and opportunities based on historical data, understanding of the market, brand strategy and plans
- Produce and maintain the Merchandising Plans: define guidelines, support and coordinate Regional Merchandising Planners from a business and system standpoint, finally validate all Regional Plans
- Define and validate the Open to Buy according to merchandising plans and overview Sales Campaign from a quantitative standpoint. Follow up OTB application throughout the season with insights and analysis
- Forecast and consolidate future demand volumes to support Production capacity planning
- Develop and distribute to Top management and main stakeholders official weekly merchandising reports
- Improve and update planning tools, reports and training to respond to business needs
- Create a strong partnership with stakeholders (Merchandising, Finance, Distribution, Regional Merchandising, Production, …), with peers and higher level
Who you are:
- Minimum of 6 years' work experience, preferably in in the merchandising/retail planning
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Experience in using analytical tools/system, retail or OTB planning
- Strong analytical skills and numerical sense with attention to details
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Sensitivity to the luxury industry
- Positive, embracing changes with problem solving attitude
- Strong leadership skills with good team spirit
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Excel, Access)
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to creating and maintaining a fair, inclusive and diverse working environment that values and utilizes the contributions of all
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time