BOTTEGA VENETA WW Retail Controlling Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a WW Retail Controlling Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Preparation of periodical management and Kering reporting
- Support in timely and accurate financial closure process
- Assistance in budget and forecast process
- Involvement in the maintenance of an adequate system of business intelligence
- Cooperation with Regional Finance team and with other corporate offices for the collection of comments and supporting documentation
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Previous experience, preferably in (at least) one of the following sectors: financial control or planning, business development or analyst is a plus
- Naturally accurate and deadline-oriented
- Fluent in English
- Advanced user of MS Office pack, especially MS Excel
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Analytical skills
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time