Bottega Veneta - WW Store Planning Research & Development Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic
We are currently seeking WW Store Planning Research & Development Intern who will report to the Head of WW Architecture Research and Development as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support with the research of new materials and tools.
- Develop solutions to Store Design Challenges.
- Support procurement team with value engineering activities.
- Support Store Design Team with Guidelines, Specifications and the development of Documentation and Material Archives.
- Support WW Store Design Team with:
- Research of New Materials for Store Design Interior/Exterior Applications
- Design/Engineer New Fixtures/Solutions including: Fixtures, Lighting, Flooring, Storefronts
- Support Concept Development activities as directed
- Maintaining Relevant Technical/Sample Documentation
- Support WW SP Procurement with: value Engineer Engineering activities as directed
- Work with Technical Consultants and Prototype Vendors.
- Support Rollouts and other Special Field activities:
- Project management Activities
- Support Local Store Planning Teams with training and implementations
- Travelling to Stores to Field Verify Implementations
Who you are?
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering (Product Design)
- 1 - 2 years within Retail Environment. Direct experience in a Design Department for a Luxury Brand is preferable. International setting is a plus
- Design experience in retail environments
- Knowledge of general materials and finishes
- Familiar with basic store construction elements, formats and processes
- Experience in working with Consultants and Suppliers to manufacture and validate prototypes
- Background in Design to Cost activities
- Ability to manage rollouts and track progress on multiple activities at one time
- Fluent in English
- Software: Autocad, Photoshop, Rhino & Microsoft Office Package
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time