BOUCHERON - Freelance - Visual Merchandiser Wholesale Europe H/F
Boucheron - Contractor
Paris - France
Role and responsibilities:
1) Roll-out visual merchandising guidelines within wholesale points of sales
- Conducts extensive market visits based on needs expressed by sales dpt. to ensure that brand visibility is optimum and brand guidelines are respected.
- Implement and follow-up with VM guidelines
- Orchestrate seasonal VM animations and product novelties implementation
- Keep an up-to-date data base of POS (pictures, measures, …)
- Ensure that visuals are up to date within point of sales
- Prepare product zoning and corresponding VM guidelines for openings, renovations, events, based on available stock.
- Prepare report after each POS visit and share them with Commercial and Marketing direction.
- Share any feedbacks on constraints, improvements or needs (POS material, specific animation…) to central teams
- Support Retail Visual merchandising manager for major regional VM projects
- Prepare and conduct visual merchandising trainings on VM implementation and guidelines set by the brand (displays, seasonal decoration themes, and merchandising rules).
- Ensure basic product collections training while training sales forces on VM guidelines
2) Collaborate to wholesale event execution (in-store & out-of-store)
- Create, when required, specific VM concept for special event (pop-up, temporary exhibition…) and validate it with central teams
- Select vendors and negotiate with them to achieve the most favorable terms (development, productions, activations…)
- Orchestrate in-store event planning and implementation collaborating with marketing & communication teams and commercial teams
- Follow the planning, budget and operations of each in-store activation
- Coordinate all service providers but also internal teams for in-store event implementation
- Prepare and submit post-event reports
3) Budgeting and forecasting
- Define budget for VM/ in partner store events with our partners and participate to budget reviews
- Monitor expenses and fill in all financial reports (on a monthly and quarterly basis)
- Record invoices and monitor payment if needed
- Define POS material forecast and share feedback on POS material needs to central teams
- Prepare POS material & selling tools orders for openings and re-openings.
4) Auditing and animating
- Monitor potential spaces for pop-up or competitions VM activation
- Scout markets for image improvement opportunities (external visuals, local merchandising competencies).
- Asses during market visits presence and presentation of competing Brand to make proposal for improvements of existing guidelines and available material.
- Research and communicate to central team about related elements of the market and competition.
- Experience in visual merchandising (min. 2 years) – ideally within the luxury/jewellery industry
- Excel & Power Point – (Photoshop as a plus)
- Fluent English
- Frequent travel
France: 32 POS
Europe: 45 POS
Contract Type : freelance
Starting date: as soon as possible
“Boucheron is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.”
- Full time