BRIONI - Brand Marketing Specialist (Maternity Cover)
Brioni - Regular
ROMA - Italy
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Brand Marketing Specialist who will report to the Global Head of Marketing.
Your mission is to support the development, execution, and monitoring of marketing programs across the Retail and Wholesale channels. This is a vital role to help create a distinct identity for the brand across events, marketing materials and selling tools. You will collaborate with the Style Office, Merchandising and Sustainability teams in the development of all labelling and packaging related to new product launches, as well as with the Licencing team on product and marketing design elements. You will be the gatekeeper of timings, process and progress of all responsible projects.
How you will contribute
- End-to-end brand events project management
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and the Communication team on the implementation of store opening strategies and organization of opening events
- Event management for seasonal Collection Presentations to key press and buyers, conveying the Design Director creative input
- Collaborate with regional Marketing teams, Retail and VIC functions on a calendar of ad hoc in-store events (brand events, product launches, trunk shows)
- Negotiations with agencies and external suppliers for events and materials production
- Planning for live projects and multiple workflows
- Keep stakeholders updated
- Foresee and remove project roadblocks
- Deliver on brief, on time and on budget
- Marketing programs to support the Retail and Wholesale channels
- Creation and project management of Bespoke selling tools for roll-out across Retail and Wholesale
- Support Retail stores and Wholesale accounts with Bespoke trunk shows invitations in a timely manner
- Collaborate with CRM function on implementation of branded Customer Journeys targeting various clients profiles, enhancing the luxury experience for the client, both with digital and physical tools
- Support the VIC Manager on initiatives aimed at entertaining and increasing spending of VIC clients
- Work with the Design team on the creation of gift programs for VICs, events and product launches
- Collaborate with regional Marketing teams on development of partnerships aimed at HNWI client recruitment, creating synergies for database building
- Project manage the packaging, stationary and labelling rebranding project. Coordinate receipt of all existing materials and costs. Work on retro timing for internal stakeholders approval
- Develop a program of activities to support Wholesale Key Image accounts in line with the management direction for client engagement
- Give visibility to HQ stakeholders and Regional teams on the activities implemented
- Licensing and new product launches
- Support the Strategy and New Business Development Director on product and marketing initiatives linked to fragrance and eyewear categories
- Marketing materials production in support to new product launches
- Collaborate with VM team to set-up of licenced products during showroom and in-store events
Who you are
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience at marketing project management level
- Fashion and/or Luxury background preferred
- Strong knowledge of event production processes and developed sense of aesthetic
- Hands-on, initiative-taking person, with a passion to drive for solutions in a resourceful way
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion
- Strong project management skills with acquired methodology and eye for detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Excellent communications skills, English is mandatory
- Enthusiastic with high levels of energy, self–motivation and resilience
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time