BRIONI Consolidation Intern
Brioni - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
ROMA - Italy
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Consolidation Intern who will report to the WW Controller as part of our dynamic team in Rome.
This is a challenging position in a stimulating environment where you will perform all the consolidation activities regarding the Brioni business units, being accountable to consolidate financial statements and to perform all the checks requested. The position will cooperate mainly with all the finance departments (corporate and local teams).
How you will contribute
- Manage the consolidation activities and the control of financial statements uploaded into the financial system (Oracle Hyperion Financial Management).
- Support the local financial teams, by ensuring the correct application of internal procedures/policies, IAS/IFRS principles and other technical issues.
- Perform checks on actual and planning scenarios about income statements and balance sheets.
- Perform reconciliations on actual and plan scenarios (i.e. intercompany equity, balance sheet flows, taxes and other accounting treatments).
- Prepare additional disclosures and other analysis based on the requests received by Kering’s financial team.
- Monitor the requests for updating HFM system, in terms of new reporting units (to be included into the business scope), new hierarchy of aggregation and changes in accounts.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Economics
- Fluent English communication skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Good knowledge in International accounting standards (IAS/IFRS)
- Goal oriented approach
- Precision and analytical problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented with a pro-active and determined attitude
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving house in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of
- Full time