BRIONI - HR Engagement Intern
Brioni - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
ROMA - Italy
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an HR Engagement Internship who will report to the Talent & HR Manager Retail & Wholesale as part of our dynamic team in Rome.
This is a challenging position in a stimulating environment where you will support in the organization in HR, in particular in the Engagement activities to encourage and boost the engagement of Brioni’s employees worldwide.
How you will contribute
You will join the HR Department and will be supporting in the following Engagement activities:
- Develop engaging contents
- Create and design visual communication (both graphics and videos)
- Organize internal events
- Execution of different engagement and internal communication campaigns
Furthermore, you will support the following HR activities:
- Employer branding
- Training (training needs analysis, training catalogue creation, training plans etc…)
- Onboarding (onboarding programs structuring and overseeing, as well as mentoring and buddy programs or similar)
Who you are
Qualifications and competencies:
- Strong communication and relationship skills; teamwork oriented
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic, motivated, with a positive attitude, flexible and able to adapt to a constant changing environment
- Ability to work in a precise, pragmatic, and hands-on manner, demonstrating problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge of graphic designing and digital tools
- Fluent in English and Italian
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving house in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time