BRIONI - Media & PR Manager (Maternity cover)
Brioni - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
The Media & PR Manager, play a key role in growing the Brioni awareness though PR and Media activities, strengthen the brand and the product credibility.
- Develop and implement Brioni annual and seasonal PR plans to create awareness around the brand through traditional PR and digital media outlets.
- Celebrities’ management for EMEA as well as WW coordination
- Coordination and execution of all press events
- Support the development of key press materials including press releases, media alerts, and talking points in collaboration with Brand Management and Marketing
- WW PR teams coordination
- Ensure alignment and integration with cross-functional partners.
- Support seasonal projects such as product launches, and marketing initiatives.
- Responsible of the Global Media activities (media plan): print, digital, OOH
- Oversee franchisee and wholesale media plans
- Budget management
- At least 5 years of experience as Public Relations in a Luxury/Fashion/Global Organization
- Strong background in luxury
- Digital Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in budget planning and management is a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Social Media
- Born storyteller: Superior writing and communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, setting and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality of work
- Results driven, analytical thinker
- Self-motivator with a highly collaborative spirit
- Outstanding collaboration and project management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- High level of ownership, accountability, initiative and drive
- Quick learner and resourceful; able to prioritize effectively
- Comfortable with operating in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Full time