BRIONI Stock & Operations Specialist
Brioni - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Stock & Operations Specialist who will report to the Regional Stock Supervisor as part of our dynamic team in London
This is a great chance to introduce yourself to the role of Stock controller in a Luxury retail environment. On a day to day basis you will be supporting our experienced Regional Supervisor ensuring maximum efficiency in our internal processes and absolute accuracy in our inventory.
How you will contribute
- Actively participate in achieving store’s objectives in terms of stock rate and sales
- Managing transfers in/out and working with store and merchandising teams to ensure stock consolidations are completed and communicated in a timely manner
- Conducting regular stock counts, investigating discrepancies and reporting to Supervisor/HQ
- Support the team in store processes (occasionally off site in London or other UK locations)
- Support during annual inventories both with preparation and execution
Who you are
- Genuine interest in stock control with a keenness to learn best practice for the future
- Fluent in English, a second language is a plus
- Flexible in terms of working hours (Mon-Fri) with occasional weekend/evening shifts according to the needs of the store
- Proactive attitude and ability to prioritise and adapt to the needs of the business
- Capable of reacting fast and displaying a sense of urgency.
- Desire to work in a multicultural context
- Basic understanding of IT programmes such as office and outlook
- Highly organised and focused with great attention to detail
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom